Job Locations: Miramichi, Moncton, Rexton
Mobile Technician (RN, LPN and Paramedics)
ExamOne is a national company and is committed to providing the highest level of quality in the paramedical industry.
Located in Dieppe NB, ExamOne Maritimes covers the territory of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
Our Mobile Technicians are independent contractors and perform such tasks as blood draws, urine collections, completion of paramedical forms, and 12 lead EKG.
We are pleased to offer several new opportunities for medical professionals (RN, LPN and Paramedics) to complete insurance exams on a mobile basis in the following locations:
Moncton, Miramichi, Rexton, Sydney, Truro, Halifax
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Trained in phlebotomy and possess ECG skills
• General computer proficiency
• Ability to work independently
• High attention to detail
• Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
• Friendly and courteous personality with strong client focus
• Demonstrate accountability for assigned cases
• Flexible hours on an as needed/casual basis
• Bilingualism required for Moncton, Miramichi and Rexton only.
Please submit applications to Nicole Mollins at email@example.com.