In this Customer Care role this individual receives inbound calls, emails or chats from customers regarding questions and/or issues with products and services (i.e. lockboxes, electronic deposits, etc.) tests, troubleshoot, and provides support to basic technical issues (i.e. password resets, unlocking and canceling accounts, printing uses, check verification, etc.).
- Tests, troubleshoots and provides support for basic technical issues (password resets, unlocking/canceling accounts, printing issues, check verification, etc.). Walks customer through steps to resolve the issue such as, resetting print drivers, updating Adobe, account locked due to possible fraud.
- Assesses level of issue to determine whether to resolve or redirect to the appropriate group as needed. Where redirection is required, capture pertinent information and submit to the trouble ticket queue.
- Documents interactions in SalesForce, capturing reasons for the inquiry and resolution to allow for additional analysis.
- Follows up with customers after trouble ticket is resolved, communicates "fix", and determine if additional support is needed. Ensures timely and accurate translation of customer needs and follow-up on resolution of issue(s).
- Communicates with all levels of people within the Financial Institution to provide education the FI’s on the product, compliance to industry standards, and their ability to verify if the check has been altered in anyway.
- Communicates effectively with customers using strong verbal skills, targeted questions, and product and service knowledge. Consistently applies contact requirements and expected strategy on every contact with customer.
- Educates customer on products and solutions and instills confidence on the benefits of buying from Deluxe
- Is cross-trained and able to assist in other like positions as determined by the company.
START DATE: June 25, 2018
TRAINING: 9am - 5pm AST (one week in class training)
HOURS (after training): Monday - Friday 11am - 7pm AST with a Saturday: 10am - 6:30pm AST.
Start date: June 25, 2018
- High School (or equivalent)
- Contact center experience