The Partner Relations Team is to act as the advocacy group within Hostopia for our Partners. Partner Relations Specialize in fostering and developing the relationship between our Customer Interaction Centre’s and our Partners. The focus of this position is to ensure partner escalations and expectations are achieved and exceeded through strong communication, reporting, problem solving and proactive account management.
- Handle difficult/irate escalations or calls transferred from the partner or other members of the Customer Care department.
- Identify and manage trends in order to proactively minimize potential escalations.
- Provide support for agents as a point of reference for any questions or escalations an agent might have when a Team Leader is unavailable.
- Schedule and conduct regular meetings and conference calls with partners in order to ensure their needs are being addressed and discuss challenges they are experiencing while at the same time building effective relationships.
- Perform reporting tasks for select Partners for monthly, weekly or daily intervals to ensure partner reporting requirements are fulfilled.
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
- High School (or equivalent)
- 2 or more years of wholesale or retail customer care experience
- Excellent de-escalation skills
- Good reporting skills
- Excellent trouble shooting/ problem solving skills
- Working knowledge with the following programs/systems: Webhost OS, Squared, Cloe, Dispatch, DMS, Salesforce, Pinnacle Cart, Jira, Rxportal express
HOW TO APPLY: PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME AND CONTACT INFORMATION TO JEFF.HANSON@DELUXE.COM