Baie Sainte-Anne. Patricia (Martin) Daigle, age 64 passed away at home on July 9, 2017. Born in Baie Sainte-Anne, N.B. She was the daughter of the late Eloie Martin and Aurella (Durelle) Martin. She is survived by her spouse Gilles Daigle; her only son : Edward Martin. Two grandchildren: Brandon Martin & Sydney Martin. Three Sisters: Mirina Arsenault (Len), Lucienne Mazerolle (Leonard), Alida Chiasson (Zoel) , six brothers: Adé Martin (Diane), Ernest Martin (Nora), Placide Martin (Carmel), Eloie Jr. Martin (Tina), Basil Martin (Tabitha), Roger Martin (Connie) and a large extended family of aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews and several dear friends.
She was pre-deceased by her brother Placide Martin.
Patricia (Martin) Daigle is resting at the Baie Sainte-Anne Slumberoom in Baie Sainte-Anne on Tuesday July 11, 2017 from 7-9 pm, and on Wednesday July 12, 2017 from
2 pm until the time of the funeral. Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Wednesday July 12, 2017 at 4pm from St Anne Roman Catholic Church in Baie Sainte-Anne with Fr Gilbert Levesque officiating. As a expression of sympathy a donation maybe made to the memorial of one's choice would be appreciated. Funeral arrangements are under the care of Maher's Funeral Home 35 university Ave Miramichi serving the Miramichi and surrounding area for over 100 years. Telephone 773-4321 or www.mahersfh.com
- Passing Date09 Jul 2017
- Funeral DateWed 12 Jul 2017
- Funeral LocationSt Anne Roman Catholic Church Baie Sainte-Anne, NB
- Resting LocationBaie Sainte-Anne Slumberoom in Baie Sainte-Anne
- Visitation PeriodTues July 11: 7-9 pm, Wed July 12: 2pm - 4pm
- Donations / WishesAs a expression of sympathy a donation maybe made to the memorial of one's choice would be appreciated
- Funeral Services Maher's Funeral Home