Gary Kevin Stewart, 63, of Bramelea Ave Miramichi, passed away on Saturday, July 15, 2017 at his residence.
Born in Chatham, NB., the son of the late George & Bernice (Russell) Stewart. Gary was a carpenter by trade.
Gary is survived by his loving wife Peggy (Malcolm) Stewart, daughter: Amy Hannah of Miramichi, Sons: Cody Stewart (Sandi) of Blackville, and Jeremy Hannah of Miramichi, grandchildren: Gavin & Jaidalyn Hannah and Kenzie & Katli Stewart. His sisters: Karen Fitzgerald (Robert) of Saint John, Jeannie Stewart of Alberta, and Edna Stewart of Miramichi, brothers: Wayne Stewart (Beatrice), Donnie Stewart ( Patsy), Ricky Stewart (Marina) and Mark Stewart all of the Miramichi, and several nieces and nephews.
Gary is predeceased by his brother Daryl Stewart.
Gary Stewart is resting at Maher’s Funeral Home Miramichi on Tuesday July 18, 2017 from 2-4 pm & 7-9 pm. Funeral service will be held on Wednesday July 19. 2017 at 2pm from St Andrew’s United Church with Rev Charlene Maguire MacKnight officiating. As a expression of sympathy a donation maybe made to the Canadian Cancer Society (www.cancer.ca) or the Extra Mural Program at the Miramichi Regional Hospital (www.mrhfoundation.ca) would be appreciated. Funeral arrangements are under the care of Maher’s Funeral Home Miramichi, NB. Telephone 773-4321 or www.mahersfh.com
- Passing Date15 Jul 2017
- Funeral DateWed 19 Jul 2017
- Funeral LocationSt. Andrew's United Church Wellington Street Miramichi, NB
- Resting LocationMaher's Funeral Home Miramichi, NB
- Visitation PeriodTues July 18: 2-4 pm & 7-9 pm
- Donations / WishesAs a expression of sympathy a donation maybe made to the Canadian Cancer Society (www.cancer.ca) or the Extra Mural Program at the Miramichi Regional Hospital (www.mrhfoundation.ca) would be appreciated.
- Funeral Services Maher's Funeral Home