Dale Arnold Vickers, husband of Stacy (Arbeau) Vickers of Barnettville Road, Barnettville NB, passed away Wednesday January 30, 2019 at Miramichi Regional Hospital, at the age of 52.
Born in Newcastle NB, he was the son of the late John and Theresa (Coughlan) Vickers.
Besides his wife Stacy, he is survived by one brother Eddy Vickers of Barnettville.
Dale Arnold Vickers is resting at Davidson’s Funeral Home, 579 Main Street, Doaktown with visitation on Saturday evening from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
A Graveside Service will be held Saturday, June 15, 2019, at 11 a.m. at the Saint Raphael's Roman Catholic Church Cemetery, Blackville, with Father Godwin Kalu, S.M.M.M. officiating.
Arrangements are in care Davidson’s Funeral Home (622-7464) or online at www.davidsonsfh.com your family owned – family operated funeral home.
- Passing Date30 Jan 2019
- Funeral DateSat 15 Jun 2019
- Funeral LocationGraveside Service at the Saint Raphael's Roman Catholic Church Cemetery, Blackville
- Resting LocationDavidson's Funeral Home, 579 Main Street, Doaktown NB
- Visitation PeriodSat, February 2: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Donations / Wishes
- Funeral Services Davidson's Funeral Home